Consultations and Certifications
Planting Seeds sells consultations and Tower Garden, Tower Farm, and School Tower Farm Certification processes to build, achieve and maintain Tower Farms around the world.
What is a Tower Garden?
Tower Garden, a vertical, aeroponic growing system, allows you to grow up to 20 vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers in less than three square feet — indoors or out. So it’s the perfect companion in your journey toward healthy living.
- 50.7 Million American children attend public school
- 20% are highly food insecure (13.1 million children)
- Students from low income families are 4x more likely to be chronically absent
- Students that are chronically absent between grades 8–12 are >7x more likely to drop out
- College graduates are more likely to live 9 years longer than their dropout counterparts
- 24 million Americans live in food deserts
- The average food travels 2500 miles before reaching your plate
- Urban Farms already produce 1/5 of the world’s food
The Solution — Tower Farm Benefits
- Promotes a sustainable, safe and abundant food source
- Soil-free system, less risk of ground pests, no weeding
- Ionic earth minerals improve nutrient density
- Polycarbonate, opaque food grade plastic, USDA-approved, UV stabilized, BPA Free
- Promotes the “locavore movement”, freshness
- 1.3 turns per month, on average (seedling to harvest)
- 98% less water, 90% less space used
- 44–176 plants can grow in a 30″ diameter